Tsarnaev guilty - should he get death or not?

by Simon 49 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

I think he probably will (it is the US after all) but I hope he doesn't. He caused incredible pain and suffering to men, women and children who had never done anything to him. Many died in unimaginable agony, others are disabled for life. All because of some assholes twisted religious views.

It's hard to imagine the cold blooded evil required to put down a pressure cooker bomb next to families with children. What warped beliefs could possibly justify it?

For the evil he did he should suffer captivity for life without access to anything he thinks he has a right to - religious books especially.

What he doesn't deserve is a quick and clean death.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I don't like the idea of him paying his debt to society by living for free off of society for the rest of his life.
  • Simon
    Simon

I think the cost is inconsequential.

What matters more is "what would he want". He probably wants to die a martyr. I'd rather he faced a lifetime living in cramped and unpleasant conditions.

I would throw some psychological 'torture' in there - food that contravenes beliefs etc... He should be shown the same lack of consideration he showed to so many others.

I'm not suggesting he get's to live a life that anyone would want to live.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I would throw some psychological 'torture' in there - food that contravenes beliefs etc.....Simon

I friggin burst out laughing reading that..LOL!!..You are a sick puppy!..LOL!!..

Keep a guy alive so you can feed him food hes not supposed to eat..LOL!!..

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I think the cost is inconsequential.

Not to those of us who are sick and tired of paying bills for creeps like this.

For the evil he did he should suffer captivity for life without access to anything he thinks he has a right to - religious books especially.

Religious books are something he'll have plenty of access to in prison.

I think he should get what he gave others: a pressure cooker bomb planted at low level about 10-feet away should do the trick. It may not be quick and it may not be clean, but it should give him what he deserves.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

It depends on the person, for example myself if I had done that and been convicted the best gift you could give me would be a firing squad ,the thought of spending the rest of my life in super maximum security lock up would be worse than death itself. I've been to and worked in many federal pens so I know what I'm talking about.

On the other hand in this country the winds of politics blow from left to right and there is no gaurantee that you will spend the rest of your life in the pen. Just look at Carla Holmolka who is enjoying life in the Caribean or that guy who beheaded a man on a bus not that long ago who is now out on day passes.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'm really tempted to say death penalty but I don't agree with it.

So, he should get life IMO, not in a cushy jail but in one of those jails that forces inmates to do back-breaking hard work; every con is a hardcase; better be careful he doesn't drop the soap in the showers, etc.

Tsarnaev is total scum, like most Islamists. If he gets 200 years or the chair, well, hey ho.

It's all good.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

You must not be familiar with the US justice system. There is nothing quick about the death penalty. It will be years and years before he is finally be put to death. In the meantime, while he is in prison, he will be abused and punished by other inmates who are either angry at him, or what to make a name for themselves. In reality i wouldn't be surprised if he is killed before the state has a chance to kill him.

What i don't want is for this piece of shit to waste my tax dollars for the next 60 years in prison. I much rather waste my tax dollars the usual way, you know.... mismanagement and special interests.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What matters more is "what would he want". He probably wants to die a martyr. I'd rather he faced a lifetime living in cramped and unpleasant conditions.

He's kinda cute.

Image result for boston bomber suspect

He's going to be real "popular" in prison.

Especially in the showers.

Doc

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Let him go to prison, they will kill him in there eventually but before that they can make him suffer some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit