Is there an unexpected upside to this economic downturn ?

by pedal power 3 Replies latest jw friends

• pedal power
    pedal power

I remember studying the incidence of disease and illness in the 20th century whilst investigating hypoglycemia , basically during WW1 and WW2 the health of the British people greatly increased , I mean all illnesses decreased. Why was this ? Sugar consumption decreased massively, the coperate bodies of the big sugar users, COK-, Mc donal--, Hein- ect went ballistic, the investigation was pulled, as these multinationals, threatend pull outs, the govt backed down the report was suppressed, with what result ? diabetes has doubled, coincidence ?

Anyway, the more of us stop eating and drinking that shite, the better, cut out sugar, if you can.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:clears throat nervously:

ah uhm, thank you, brother Power, for this timely reminder. Let's go ahead and have the reading of paragraph 6.

• pedal power
    pedal power

@ 69 you got a point dude, but if I introduce an intrestig topic, I get errased, I have been erassed 2 times, I have to post crap, or not post at all, the people that run this site, want JW stuff, and thats what i give them, mildly provocotive to allow me to post here, but your right its bland and boring, they will no doubt ban me again, at that point ill give up., bon soir

• Terry
    Terry

During difficult times we are forced to choose sides whether we want to or not.

We turn to leaders who have answers.

Sort of like asking a Rainmaker to do a RainDance when there is a drought.

Obama was elected Rainmaker.

The fact remains, eventually it rains.

If Obama is still President he will be "proved" a good Rainmaker.

If it is somebody else in office they will get credit.

Economics is NOT a science. Nothing demonstrates this more than the utter useless inability to PREDICT anything by economists.

Some always say it is going to rain. Others than it will not.

Eventually it rains. Eventually it stops.

The "right" and the "wrong" are mere coincidences!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit