Source of inside information for world events

by Kosonen 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hellow, I recommend to listen the latest news delivered by pastor Lindsey Williams. He has contact with the worlds absolute elite and they let him know what they are going to do to the middle east, the dollar, oil price etc.

So here is a link to the latest news from him. http://lindseywilliams101.blogspot.com/2011_06_20_archive.html

• Iamallcool
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi lamallcool, concerning the discrediting video, what's wrong about selling information? But if you don't want to believe, it's up to you. But if you instead of trying to discredit this man, would listen to what he says and compare to what is happening in the world you would understand.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

But his predictions are wrong Kossonen! Hell the Bible itself says the tribulation is coming. Pretty vague etc.

• zagor
    zagor

alrighy then ....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I worked in Dc and NYC on finance and govt. Somehow a pastor is unlikely to be in the loop. Now, if you have a video from Obama appts secretary, a Federal Reserve money, high ranking State Dept officials, CIA analysts, I would be rapt with attention.

There is not much secret info as compared to the past. Viet Nam led people to be less deferential than during WWII. The FYI and Sunshine ACts opened many docs to the public. Establishment newspapers cover major events for the benefit of policymakers and corporate clients worried about instability. I'm not certain how it works but many readers no longer trust the editing policies of mainstream media so they have set up their own websites and report news as citizens.

K Street in DC has the lobbyists and analysts. Info is available for purchase.

Constituents or people interested in a particular area can make appointments to see their Congresspeople or Senators or even staff at White House.

I would pay for someone with the proper credentials - Establishment schools, experience on the Hill or White House, past experience in administration.

Anyone can claim to be well-informed and know super secrets. Anyone old fool or young fool. The proof is in delivering something tangible with your iq.

The steward at the White House prob. knows much more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit