Alleged Abuser, BEND OREGON USA

by Blind_Of_Lies 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

A little boy was raped by his grandmothers husband while they attended an assembly. Similar allegations had been brought against him years past but it was hushed by the elders and no charges were ever brought due to influence, another child has paid the price. The child came forward almost instantly and the local elders hushed the congregation almost as fast. The man was harbored by the elders until the family pressed legal charges. As of today the situation has yet to be addressed by the congregation however they have spread the word that regardless of what the results of a trial are... they alone can decide if he is really guilty.

The world needs to know about this, please spread the word.

Here is a link to his mugshot and charges against him http://pdxmugshots.com/bend/mug/tristan-s-lancaster

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

try the link again, it would not open for me.

• Blind_Of_Lies
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

He looks so innocent.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I know the Lancaster Family, but i have never met this guy. Was he always in Oregon?

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

I dont know to be honest. I am was in a neighboring congragation so i dont know his background, just what i read in the paper

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Do you have a link to the article?

• jamiebowers
  • baltar447
    baltar447

omfg, he looks like a complete creepazoid! Idk he just looks freaking weird. Innocent until proven guilty but his creep factor ain't helpin him.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Sorry, I do not have the links to the news stories. He was arrested/charged nearly a year ago, the date on the website says 10/22 at the time it made brief news at that time. It didn’t stay in the news for long as most of these types of cases move through the news cycle pretty quickly. I believe the trial is over for him as he has completely disappeared but his wife is still in the area. Prior to his arrest he was put on 24 hour monitoring and not allowed to leave his house. I have tried to find the record of his trial but it appears to be sealed.

The main reason for me posting this is the fact that the local elders and the sheeple in the congregation have done everything possible to silence this. I don’t know the boy or his family but I do know the pervert, he did some work for a friend of mine in years back… ironically he is a tradesman much like most witness men who are not allowed to get further education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit