Witnesses- Please stop witnessing; you're killing people.

by mrquik 8 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

As we all know, those who have for the last century heard & rejected your message have been labeled as "goats" deserving of everlasting destruction. Approximately 5 generations of humans who heard your message have been killed off by you. On the other hand, those who didn't hear fall into the "unrighteous" catagorie & can expect a resurrection. So which is it? Either those who have already died & rejected your message are doomed or your preaching over the last century has been useless. Wish you had a few of those billions of hours wasted in field service back? Have a nice day.

• sir82
    sir82

While it IS a colossal waste of time to "share in field service"....

Your viewpoint that those who reject the JW message are "goats" is 16 years out of date - it's "old light".

Since 1995, the JW doctrine is that the determination of who is a "sheep" or "goat" is made at Armageddon, and not one second before. The "worldly" folks' reaction to the JW message now is irrelevant.

• mrquik
    mrquik

That being the case, its argues the point that the ministry over the last century has been useless. Indeed a colossal waste of time.

• sir82
    sir82

You'll get no argument from me on that point!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's no wonder so many people in the Borg have lost their enthusiasm, isn't it?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is a great waste of time. And, according to the doctrine, people are judged at Armageddon as sheep or goats. However, they are judged at Armageddon based on how they respond to the Kingdumb message now--hence, if they didn't hear the message and were law abiding citizens at Armageddon, they would still have a chance of being judged as "sheep". However, according to Washtowel doctrine, once they hear the message and continue being law-abiding citizens but do not join the cancer, they will at Armageddon be judged "goats" based on that reaction.

• wobble
    wobble

I suggested to a bro. that came to "shepherd" me when I went inactive in 2007, that the best thing JW's could do was shoot the Householder dead, that way they would be assured of being in the Noo System.

Just giving his piss-poor "witness" was not likely to convert anybody, but they were supposedly going to be judged on their reaction to it.

Jeez, what kind of sicko god is their Jeehoober ?

My suggestion didn't go down very well, but I had made my point.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

This reasoning ain't stopping any witness. Witnesses are not interested in working out salvation for the people they meet. Otherwise they would have changed their techniques long time ago. They only go in service because they want to save THEMSELVES. They are the epitome of egoists, who want to get in paradise, no matter the cost.

• onefootout
    onefootout

Exactly right, hoff. 99% go out because they don't want to be worm food at the big A. Also to be socially acceptable to their fellow witnesses and family. fear. fear. fear. No service=death.

onefootout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit