2011 'Let God's Kingdom Come' District Convention

by naeuca 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• naeuca
    naeuca

Hi all,

Would anyone happen to have recordings of talks of this year's convention that I could listen to please?

Thanks very much in advance!

naeuca

• Witness My Fury
  • OBVES
    OBVES

Are you sure this is the title in their convention: " 2011 - Let God's Kingodm Come " .This would be the prophecy that may happen this year if you know my prediction for September 29,2011 .

This would mean Jehovahs Witness wish would materialize as God Yahweh would have listened to their plea !

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com .

It looks like Jehovah's Witnesses would get power to rule this world this year .That would be their wish or prediction come true finally !

This could imply God Yahweh must have directed Jehovah's Witnesses that they came up with this right convention title ! It would be a prediction that has the best chance to come true .

• naeuca
    naeuca

Thanks very much for directing me to the recordings.

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

" 2011 - Let God's Kingdom Come "

What this theme really means....

PLEASE OH PLEASE LET IT COME…SOON!! WE ARE LOSING MEMBERS BY THE THOUSANDS IN EDUCATED AND WEALTHY LANDS...AND ALL THESE NEW BABTISUMS IN AFRICA ARE NOT MAKING UP FOR THE LOST DONATIONS… WE CANT BUILD PRINTING FACIITITES OUT OF DONATED ROOSTERS FOREVER!!!! PLEASE LET IT COME NOW… WE AGREED NOT TO USE END OF THE WORLD PREDICTIONS AS MEMBERSHIP DRIVING CAMPAIGNS ANYMORE…..

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That some strange weed you smokin' OBVES.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I was always under the impression that JW's believe God's kingdom came in 1914.

Did they get another flash of light?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

They smoke the same weed as OBVES. New light all the frickin time with that stuff, ...never ending streams of it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least now we have a more specific date to start ridiculing OBVES--September 30, 2011. If that date comes and nothing happens, it will be just as when another recent failed prediction met May 22, 2011. Once you start predicting dates for supernatural things, you are wide open to the next date coming and nothing happening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit