If everyone’s thinking the same way then someone is not thinking.

by life is to short 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• life is to short
    life is to short

I was watching The Voice last night and Cee Lo Green said that to one of the contestants.

Dose that not sound like the JW's. If I ever had a question it was always wait on Jehovah and try not to think of it anymore. Or just keep your blinders on and look straight ahead to the new system. Just think the way everyone else is thinking and you will be fine.

LITS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

One of my wake up calls during my exit was when the PO told me that I "think too much".

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

When I was having doubts and explained them to my father, he said I was "thinking too much" or had "too much time to think". Makes me sick....

• wobble
    wobble

Would a loving God who created our thinking abilities expect us to not use them ?

That is what over 7 million non-thinking JW's believe.

• flipper
    flipper

I drove the elders nuts because I was always thinking " outside the box " so to speak. They looked at me as a rebel rouser , independent thinker and a non-conformist. I guess that pretty well accurately describes me. But I wear it as a badge of honor. I'm so glad the WT society doesn't have my mind anymore. They never did fully . There was always an undercurrent of doubt deep inside of me I believe. Even if I didn't admit it out loud verbally , it was brewing within for years. Freedom of our minds is a sweet thing to attain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit