Religion vs Science

by fade_away 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• fade_away
    fade_away

I've gotta share this with y'all. Okay, my youtube user name is 23waystodie. I'm gonna copy and paste a convo I had with a kid named MrSmack1down. It's a comment thread on a video about JWs. It's a dumb video, but the argument I had on the comment thread was VERY interesting. It all started when I commented on an 11 year old JW comment from a girl called brittneyrox911.

u ppl dont no wat ur missing, ur life is in danger if u dont listen 2 us. the bibles promises like the paradise is real and they will become reality soon like the prophesies bout the earthquakes, tornadoes etc, r happening right now. stop hiding like babies, y r u so scared? its not like we will kill u or something. is that all u can think of?....hide? really? im 11 years old and im sure of wat the bible says is true. ?

brittneyrox911

• @brittneyrox911 Earthquakes, and tornadoes and Mother Nature being a total B!#$h makes it look? like we're living in the end times. But really, Nature has been a B!#$h since the beginning of time! It feels like it's happening more frequently now cause now we have News reports....by newspaper, internet, and by television. Back then we didn't have "news". So back then people were unaware. Now we are aware. So it feels like the end is near.......it's all an illusion.

23waystodie

@23waystodie Dude, you just go OWNED by an? 11 year old!!! HA HA!!

MrSmack1down

@MrSmack1down How exactly did I get "owned"? She posted a comment and I replied to her. She never replied back. How do I get "owned" by someone who hasn't replied yet?? Btw, 11 year olds and people like you who use the word "owned" shows that your religion is full of little kids and/or immature adults.

23waystodie

@23waystosundaystoogefest You are a buffoon, the 11 year old makes more sense than your flawed reasoning as more media coverage does not negate the increase in frequency. The numbers tell the real story, goof. BTW, do I have to be? a JW to disagree with you?? Owned again!!

MrSmack1down

@MrSmack1down "Flawed reasoning" that now we have news and back then we didn't? Flawed reasoning that? natural disasters have always occurred? Maybe you should do some research instead of eating all the crap your parents, preacher, or that ancient fairy tale book tells you. Btw, JWs, Baptist, Mormons, Muslim....whatever wonderland you're in....it's all the same. It's all BS.

23waystodie

@MrSmack1down Also, it's true natural disasters are increasing, but have you done your? research on why? Of course not. It's the over population of humans that is messing up the planet. We are a virus and we are increasing. The earth is getting a fever. It's getting warmer due to pollution. Do some reading on science for once.

23waystodie

@MrSmack1down lol! I'm sorry but I have to keep burning you.....Here's yet another reason to kick you while you're down. As you put more and more people in harms way, you make a? disaster out of something that before was just a natural event. What does that mean? As population increases, we humans are forced to move to dangerous areas where natural disasters are common. Therefore, the more peoplein the world, the more deaths. It's common sense really. It's okay if you don't get it.

23waystodie

@24WAYSTOBEASTOOGE mmmkaayyy, now we're getting somewhere. "it's true, natural disasters are increasing", good start. Granted more people in harms way, but does that cause the increase in incidents? Answer please?

FYI, volcanoes have spewed more cO2 in the last 100 years than all of mankind? has. The oceans have burped up and processed more oil than mankind has ever spilled into it. The Earth goes thru cycles of heating and cooling, regardless of what man does. Keep drinking the Koolaid,

MrSmack1down

@MrSmack1down "Granted more people? in harms way, but does that cause the increase in incidents?" It increases the incidents in death. Like I said, the disasters seem to have increased because of the illusion created by the number of deaths and the news reports that exist at the click of a button...unlike 1,000 years ago. As for the volcanoes and oil, yes the earth pollutes itself and cleans itself. Add human pollution to natural pollution, and it becomes too much for the earth to handle.

23waystodie That was the end of that conversation. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit