Hi Everyone. Answer to prayer countdown...

by Stumpy 205 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik
    I think you Aussies are going to be the first country where everyone leaves the cult. Good for you. Hope you & your wife get out together.
  • jaydee
    jaydee

Hey there Stumpy.

thanks so much for the share of the PDF dowmloads.

Image result for reading emoji

......................excellent...................

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Thank you so much for the awesome update! I like that you guys can help your little niece and nephew grow up normally and im so glad you were able to help your sister.

Your close friends who also had doubts who were the first to shun you...it's because they're scared. They don't want to lose their families and everything they've ever known. They are still trying to make it work for themselves, and the fact they shared doubts with you makes them feel insecure.

If I was you I would consider adopting a child, but I understand that's not for everyone. And you do have your brothers kids. All fun no work!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Great update and congratulation's on your new life together!

Did you fade or did you have to DA?

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks for the update. I sure did enjoy that. I was leaving my computer and running to give my wife highlights as I was reading it. I felt your pain as I was reading parts of it and can totally relate to it.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Double WOW! Thanks for sharing.

I think it should be published in the Yearbook.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    My mum freaks out, starts screaming and looking at me like I’m Satan’s spawn and runs down stairs – screaming all the way – and locks herself in the car. I haven’t seen her since. It’s been six months.

I know this is tragic, am I am sure it was horrible at the time, but this just kind of made me laugh, your parents are very, very strange. It would almost be impossible for someone who is not a JW to believe people actually act this way. Sadly we all know how this belief system warps people's thinking. Everything is black and white, life and death.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Almost free! Enjoy it 😀

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    Congratulations and welcome to paradise!
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Stumpy,

Especially this last update of yours is a great read. Thanks.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm much happier for what you gained!

Cheers mate! ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit