Anybody else get what the Architect was saying?

by Vachi 8 He Is 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Looking at the end of the second Matrix movie is telling to me or maybe I'm grasping at straws but the mirror is uncanny.

"which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a
    harmony of mathematical precision" the flood and anytime god killed people to show his alledged right to rule.

"The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the
    emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version." 5 armegeddons or "resetting" the earth to it's most basic no frills version.

"There are only two possible explanations: either no one's told me, or no one knows." Man's life is too short for someone to have survived this resetting and tell present life about it and would also mean no one currently knows.

"Choice. The problem is choice." Because of choice, there will never be any paradise. Paradise is a finished product in one style. The only way to sustain this paradise is if you eliminate the choices that threatens it. Which also eliminates what you could call free will.

"The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled
    only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection
    inherent in every human being" It's not sin. Sin is only told and defined to us by other people based on what they will and won't accept. At it's core, it is a decision or a choice that we make.This is the imperfection.

"99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly" It's our choices that distinguishes us from machines. If god wanted us to blindly walk around just doing what "he said" it would appear that neither we (Adam & Eve) or the angels are okay with that.

The Architect - "The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race."
    Neo - "You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive."
    The Architect - "There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept." Man's choices leading to their destruction and god accepting iteven if it meant there'd be no one left to think, form, or create than god. He's ready to accept that. The only ones who aren't seems to be us humans, as we are limited to time. So we, in denial about god's inaction, MAKE UP that he's doing something in order to make ourselves feel better. That's why inspirational music is so inspirational. It talks in future tense. He will, he is, he'll never. Meanwhile we don't have any irrefutable proof. Any thoughts? Just something I thought about while reading another post on here talking a sec about the first Matrix movie.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I've heard alot of stories are essentially based on Christianity. Why would this be any different?

"Choice. The problem is choice." Because of choice, there will never be any paradise. Paradise is a finished product in one style. The only way to sustain this paradise is if you eliminate the choices that threatens it. Which also eliminates what you could call free will.

Well, it depends on how you look at it. From a JW perpective, you would have the choice, but if the choice strays from God's will, your eliminated.

You have the freedom to choose death, basically.

"The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled
    only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection
    inherent in every human being" It's not sin. Sin is only told and defined to us by other people based on what they will and won't accept. At it's core, it is a decision or a choice that we make.This is the imperfection.

I wouldn't say imperfection of human being. Rather, humans cannot make up a perfect society. Such a thing doesn't exist.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The sequels stunk...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Best part of movie and the beginning of the end.

speech

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

JWs perspective is bats--t insane. Anything that has to do with "gods will" is told to us by people with their own agendas. Namely getting rich or as the Oracle said "more power".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit