Mexican gang targets Blacks in L.A

by jam 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

To demonstrate its loyalty to the notoriously violent

Mexican Mafia "Prison Gang" an affilated latino street

organization has worked to cleanse A souther Calif.

city of black residents by terrorizing and intimidating

them. This is the kicker, more than 50 Latino gang

Bangers, many of them in the U.S. ILLEGALLY, have

been charged for targeting blacks by beating, robbing

and threatening them. Once a week I play a round

of golf in that city, no problem so far. I fought for

this country (Viet Nam) and I love this country, but

when I saw this, it made me sick to my stomach.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

It's business man, it isn't all necessarily race related. Surenos got the numbers now, and they're doing La Eme's bidding trying to strong arm the drug trade from the black gangs. Check out Rene' Enriquez' book The Black Hand, and Tony Rafael's book The Mexican Mafia. Check out his blog called In The Hat too as they've got quite a few people with experience on this subject. You'll find that yes there is a race issue involved, but the primary motivation behind all of this has nothing to do with racism, but everything to do with money.

• jam
    jam

I am sure stories like this does not help on the

immigration problems we have in this country.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Naw, these new stories don't help, but they sell newspapers. True Crime is a hobby of mine, and when I first started reading stories on blacks and browns having beef in Southern California, it shocked me. But it's not really shocking when you think about it. The Irish, Italians, and Jews went to war with each other in the underworld during the early to mid 1900's. Why wouldn't you expect the same with minorities today? Again though, its not all necessarily racism, as much as its money. There's some gangs that have went above and beyond simply gang rivalries, and taken it to the next level by having racism as a motivation such as the Hawiian Gardens Gang, which even had a subset called The Hate Gang, but there's few blacks in that area so they're weren't fighting over any turf. I think they're the exception rather than the rule. I've read that some black gangs and hispanic gangs have alliances as well.

• wiser
    wiser

This is very sad. To hate anyone because of color is just plain bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit