TMS 2002 - Your Free Copy

by ofcmad 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Okay.. a JW actually did the "apostates" a favor. Click on the link below for the Theocratic Ministry School Book 2002- Online.... Anyone want to set a pool on how long that link stays with out threat of lawsuit?

, http://www.purelanguage.net/forums/showthread.php?s=a31587d493c122fd5ccba13ff1567ac6&threadid=260

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/ Dogma
  • Gozz
    Gozz

Thanks!

Interesting board. Part of the old crowd doing their thing. They're talking like in hushed tones. There's fear in Watchtower land.

• umtiger
    umtiger

Alright what tha hell is this??

Fer kicks I downloaded the silly thing and
    boy do they have it made now, hell you don't even need a bible with this handy dandy tool.
    Have I been gone that long??
    Its been, oh I don't know like 8 years. Not really keeping count.

What is this a "cheat sheet" for talk preparation for the School???
    And what tha hell happened to talk no. 5, I remember my 1st #5 and whoa what "status" it provided me.
    Somebody's gettin' shafted here, what have they shortened the dayum service meeting??

Oh the effort and research I put into them,.. nah here ya go its all right here(psst. just say this)

Whats next Karaoke knight at the hall, "Yes brother thats all you have to do, no, no, don't be nervous, just watch the dots on the screen and read the words exactly as they are on the screen, remember to smile now."

Better yet, "With technology today our loving brothers have provided us a yet another tool in our service to jehovah. He has seen fit to expidite our confOrmation this way, Just get up on the stage and when you hear the 3 little beeps just start moving your mouth, much like the way I am doing right now. The paper in front of you will warn you of any pauses, and remember! 3 Times for emphasis. The fine loving brothers and sisters will hear all that they need from the little disc that is controlled VIA big shiney buttons in New York, what great provision from our loving brothers, please accept our expressions of such as such et all.
    blah blah blah,.. shoot me for remembering,.....ahhh,.. thanks thats much better

All That Could Never Be Said
    All That Could Never Be Done
    Will Wait for Us At Last,
    Somewhere Behind The Sun

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Ofcmad,

Thanks for this post. I'm sure you are right - the info will be removed ASAP as soon as Brooklyn gets wind of it! 'Running ahead' you know. :) (And fuel for apostate fires, lol.)

Pity, because the responses to Koolami's efforts actually make practical sense.

I especially noted the poster Yentel's comments, expressing the hope that the 'fds' would put this on their own pages. Sorry Yentel and all, your FDS isn't concerned with making it easier for those of you with physical or visual limitations.

Ofcmad, it will be interesting to read any comments once the site is 'advised' to remove this. Please let us know if you take note of it. Thanks.

• picosito
    picosito

That "purelanguage.net" site shows a link to the Daily Text. Turns out the Daily Text is basically a Daily Brainwashing Refresher. A little Bible text -- a LOT of WT Mag BS. It should be called "Considering Watchtower Propaganda Daily with Spurious Support From the Bible."

The first (and last) time I tried to conduct the Text with my wife and daughter like they do at assemblies (long, drawn-out research discussion where the Text finally gets squeezed in at the end) they gave me such a hard time about it.

I HATED "considering" the Daily Text.

• belbab
    belbab

I just clicked on to the site and it came up. Then as I started reading it it disappeared. I can no longer bring it up. Does anyone else have the same experience. I hope those who copied it can post it, if it has been removed.

Belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit