Could An Invitation Be Extended To All...

by believingxjw 4 Replies latest jw friends

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Could an invitation to all who have been banned here be extended in a spirit of goodwill and forgiveness? Could all who post on JW Online be extended an invitation to return as well as all others who have been banned here?

Simon, I hope you will consider this just as we all hope the Watchtower will consider the same.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't want the Watchtower to invite ANYone into its clutches, whether they were DFd before or not.

As for JWN, banned people come back all the time. They don't need an invitation; they usually just need to swallow their pride, re-register, apologize, and follow the rules.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

I would like the Watchtower to freely invite all back and to allow them freedom of speech! Why not?!

As for apologies, how do you know all who were banned from here need to apologize?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Where is Kent? How about Teejay? Why not invite them to post again?

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Mad,

"they usually just need to swallow their pride, re-register, apologize, and follow the rules."

You do see, I hope, that your words above are what the Watchtower says disfellowshipped JWs should do in order to get reinstated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit