1914 signifigance

by jeckle 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jeckle
    jeckle

the 1st personal type writer with a shift key.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yeah but if we play voodoo numerology on it we get 2015... ooooooooh, aaaarrrrrg, gasps followed by stunned silence.....

Now lets play with those numbers some more in a predetermined though round about way so as to impress on the the weak minded my prowess with numbers:

2015 comes from 1914, if you have to ask how then you are below thick on the Thickter scale.

Also of note is 1874 which became 1975 but not in the same way 1914 becomes 2015 as that would just be too easy, but the connection is CLEAR, thats right followers,.... 40 years.

And Lo, 40 years must pass from 1874 til 1914 (aka The Bitter Disappointment). This was a test of faith and many failed, mainly because they werent given advance warning they had a test to sit thru and so hadn't done any revision or prepared for it, some didnt even turn up not knowing the day or the hour of their test. A fair and righteous God we serve!

Thusly 40 years must pass from 1975 (aka Your Taking the PISS now) til 2015. This again was another unscheduled and suprise test inflicted by our all loving God. Many failed and will be executed as unworthy. Hail our loving God.

So there you have it chaps, CONCLUSIVE proof that 2015 is the BIG ONE. But it might just be another test, ONLY our all loving God knows and he aint tellin....(except me, because i'm special and hear voices)

• sizemik
    sizemik

So WMF . . . you've calculated when the next WTS prophecy failure will occur . . . well done sir.

Maybe that "shifty" key was responsible for the writing departments dismal record of failures.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Charles Taze Russell may have been a charlatan, but he was an Illuminati minion. He didn't just pull 1914 out of his ass. These people certainly knew that the great monoliths of the world were not constructed by human hands, and the most significant of those monoliths is the Great Pyramid at Giza. They saw the opportunity to give credibility to a great new false religion to promote a Zionist New World Order and an obedience prototype one-world-religion to go with it. Albert Pike, the Grand Master of the Freemasons and the author of the Freemasons' Bible, "Morals and Dogma", blueprinted back in 1871 the three world wars that would be needed to bring in a New World Order.....

http://lionandlambministry.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=396

The London banksters had been trying to establish a central bank in the United States since they got their asses kicked in the Revolutionary War, and in 1913, with the help of the traitorous Woodrow Wilson, who was being advised by Illuminati infiltrator Edward Mandell House.... http://www.firstworldwar.com/bio/house.htm they got the Federal Reserve Act passed and now had all the funding they needed to start World War I.

My point is, it's perfectly fine to ridicule the Watchtower's emphasis on 1914, but there are shifts in human consciousness going on in our day that the builders of the Pyramid were privy to somewhere around 13,000 years ago.....

The Great Pyramid- Reflections in Time

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pyramid.htm

The return of Christ is a return of Christ consciousness, and the knowledge of this is in many of the ancient myths that precede Christianity by thousands and thousands of years. Christians who are waiting for their Biblical Savior to come and rescue them from what they need to do themselves will remain unconscious, with their pineal glands blocked, symbolized by the "mark of the beast" on the forehead, to be used and abused by religions like the Watchtower.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You SEE what you've started jeckle!?

I was just getting my own parody of the nutters here in 1st before they fill up this thread with more prophetic timeline dribble, mine makes way more sense anyway and besides I am THE ONE.

• sizemik
    sizemik

WMF . . . great pre-emptive strike! . . . anything trying to compete with that will look half-arsed at best.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Do you guys actually read links before ridiculing or do you just label anyone who doesn't believe everything is a random fucking accident as a "nutter"?

Personally, I think people who think everything is a coincidence are the real whack jobs.

• jeckle
    jeckle

It was just a fun thread heard and saw that info on tv while feeding my addiction here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit