ummm Favorite Planet? (besides Earth)

by poopsiecakes 9 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I like Belleraphon. Because I like saying Belleraphon. If I could get a petition together to change Earth (boring name) to Belleraphon (rockin' name), I totally would.

• compound complex
    compound complex

G'Day, Poopsiecakes!

Did you know that the original spaceship to the planet Altair IV was the Bellerophon [Forbidden Planet]? It was destroyed by a malicious, unseen force upon its hasty departure.

CoCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-NBH9Q-eo

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hi CoCo!

Interesting, thanks for sharing that

You've also made me realize that I misspelled Bellerophon - how embarrassing...lol

• unshackled
    unshackled

The swamps of Dagobah my favorite they are.

• talesin
    talesin

the force will be with you .... always

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

mmm Dagobah (another cool word)

Along those lines, why is our moon just 'moon' when Jupiter's moons have cool names like Callisto or Ganymede or Amalthea? Moon...really?? pffft boring.

• poppers
    poppers

Along those lines, why is our moon just 'moon' when Jupiter's moons have cool names like Callisto or Ganymede or Amalthea? Moon...really?? pffft boring.

It probably has something to do with who discovered them.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Yeah poppers, I guess they only started getting creative with the names once telescopes were invented...still, it's pretty irritating!! lol

• darthfader
    darthfader

The Forest moon of Endor seems like a nice place to me.. Who wouldn't want a gang of little fuzzy bears on their side?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I like some of the worlds that iain banks created for his science fiction culture society - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture

It's ultra high tech, where you can do or be whatever you want. Many, many planets to choose from.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit