An open letter to the Governing Body: Go F*ck Yourselves.

by EntirelyPossible 103 Replies latest social family

• whathappened
    whathappened

Wonderful news...there is hope for the kids. Thanks for the update.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I applaud your perseverance, EP. However, the ride isn't over yet, I'm afraid. This is a battle of consciousness.

Thanks, Sab. I know it's not over and I may well lose. I don't necessarily agree that it's a battle of consciousness, per se, but it is a battle for freedom of choice.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'm so glad to hear that your kids are doing well. Is there any chance that you could get primary custody? It would be better for them to spend more time with you than with their mom if she is going to continue exposing them to the Borg.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Thanks, Sab. I know it's not over and I may well lose. I don't necessarily agree that it's a battle of consciousness, per se, but it is a battle for freedom of choice.

If you play your cards right and don't tire out you will have guaranteed success with your children. Just remain honest and they will be able to pick up on it and see the contrast between you and the WT environment. Continue to be a good example and you can't lose. There is a tiny margin for error, however, so as the boy scouts say, "Be prepared."

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit