Funny Kingdom Hall Stories

by Smoldering Wick 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    "The One whose throne is in heaven sits laughing. . . ." (Psalms 2:4)

Attending a congregation on the Mexican border, we were accustomed to "Snow Birds" joining us during the winter months. The clash between cultures sometimes was quite humorous. One such couple, the Pimbles, who joined us from Canada were attending our weekly Sunday Watchtower Study. The Watchtower conductor...of Mexican decent, was notorious for getting the "Anglo" names wrong.

The sister, sitting in the last row procedes to raise her hand to make a much welcomed comment. The Brother, pointing excitingly from the platform acknowledges her: "Sister Pimple in the Rear!"

• unanswered
    unanswered

that's funny, smoldering. welcome to the board. there was a thread like this early last year with lots more funny khall stories. i'm not sure what it was called, but it was a good one. if you are interested in looking for it, i think it was in april or may. - nate

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    9 That which has come to be, that is what will come to be; and that which has been done, that is what will be done; and so there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9

Unanswered: Sorry for the repeat. But, thanks for the info...I hope I don't have to search JWD Archives before I post...that would be way too strenuous. *sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit