Anarchy on the JW FB page--subscriber numbers are dropping

by Lunatic Faith 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

• I've been one my entire life. Until now.
      I dont think its fair that only one group of individuals out of 33,000 other groups (other religions). When we knock on people's doors, and they dont want to hear what we have to say, how do we know that its just that they believe so strong what they believe, and may have believed for their entire life, that they just dont want to hear what we have to say? Does that mean they arent going to make it into the new system? Is god really sick enough to only choose one group of us out of all the others? It'd be like "Oh, sucks for you, you picked the wrong religion". I simply cant believe in religion anymore. No more interpretations of man for me.
        • I think if there is a higher being and it's a big if in my mind he/she/it must be appalled at the division in his name. about an hour ago ·
        • Theres nothing higher than god. about an hour ago ·
        • Oh, yes. If I was God I'd accept all those committing atrocities in my name. Think I'll start with the Peoples Temple. 31 minutes ago ·
        • What is is they say Bruce: 'We are all made in the image and likeness of God'. Don't kid yourself into thinking you're better than anyone else. 28 minutes ago · You're all arrogant... 25 minutes ago ·
      </form></form>
    • A sincere question?
      If there are only room for 144,000 JW in the 'New System' what happens to the rest of the JW?
        • Well.. you don't seem to know, and short answer here won't help you much here. what you can do id asked them directly when they knock on your door. Or you can go to the official watchtower.org website. 7 hours ago ·
        • I wouldn't have asked if I had known, and the official site doesn't answer the question for me, please feel free to direct me to the site area that does answer this question, if you can. 7 hours ago ·
        • The 144,000 number refers only to those going to heaven. Those to be on earth are considered an unnumbered great crowd. 5 hours ago ·
        • Can you reserve a spot in advance. ;) 4 hours ago ·
        • A spot in heaven? Nope. A spot on earth? Sure.
        • Looks like Charis gave you a very good short answer. I would also recommend attending a Sunday meeting at your local Kingdom Hall, and then staying late afterwards to speak with a knowledgeable member of the congregation about your questions. 4 hours ago ·
        • Thanks Rachel but that's something I wont be doing. I like to set my own moral codes rather than be dictated to. But I am enjoying this group. 47 minutes ago ·
      </form>

• Kudra
    Kudra

Just wanted to make sure you know that if we click on any of those names it takes us to their FB page. In case you are concerned about keeping anonimity.

• Ding
    Ding

Get those Judicial Committees going!

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

I probably should be concerned with anonymity. Thanks for the heads up Kudra!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Wow... Seems like some people are really starting to look at the forest instead of just the trees...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit