who's got some good stories about indiscretions in the KH or some other "sacred " house of Jah?

by Momma-Tossed-Me 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Momma-Tossed-Me
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

well, one gorgeous sister almost touched me down there outside of the Kingdom Hall, it was a very slight touch.

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

A Brother had a portion during the announcements, apparently was handed the wrong info, he cursed an elder out and left the hall. Disfellowshipped the next meeting.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

In an elders meeting two of the elders started arguing and stood up to start to fight and one of them said let's go outside and settle this. It never did turn into a fight.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Myself and another elder were trying to help a particularly obnoxious MS who felt he should be appointed an elder (this guy was a piece of work). Got pissed off at our responses and threw and kicked chairs around in the 2nd school. Never was appointed on my wtach - got appointed in another congregation.....sheesh.

• its_me!
    its_me!

An elder in my old hall was cheating on his wife with a sister in the hall, and he tried to pass her a love note DURING THE MEETING, which his daughter intercepted, and they all ended up rolling around on the floor fighting over the note!!!! Good times....

• faundy
    faundy

One brother in my old cong poured pertrol over another brother and threatened to set him alight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit