NHS Finally speak out on the Ashya King story.

by nicolaou 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I count Brett and Nagmeh as personal friends though I've not spoken to them since they left the UK.

My personal interest stated I'm just going to share the link and step back from the discussion.

They are good people, but good people can make mistakes too. I hope the BBC documentary tonight doesn't demonise them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-32219005

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The parents came across as, and events seem to support the position that they are arrogant and egotistical, if (and likely when) Ashya dies they will be the first to publicly blame everyone but themselves for it.

I wonder what happened to the money raised when the NHS stumped up the 60k for the treatment?

Overall, not impressed with these two idiots.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Why they're giving the hospital the stage to themselves is puzzling.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    My father always described his patients as being in remission until they were cancer free for five years. There's nothing worse than doing a scan, telling the parents their child is cured, only to have it come back six months later.
  • cofty
    cofty

I am glad that the NHS have had the opportunity to present their perspective.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Witness my fury:

It is not right to call them idiots.

I think they are very brave and showed their deep love for their son. I hope so much that Ashya will be fine.

I highly respect Brett Kings actions especially that he officially said that Ashya comes before his religion which means that he would even allow blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit