Project Trouble

by bazackward 2 Replies latest jw friends

• bazackward
    bazackward

So awhile back I mentioned doing an 'Out of Your Comfort Zone' project for a class I'm taking. It's due on Monday, so I have no choice but to bite the bullet and deal with JW's this weekend. It figures that JW's are like Fred Flintstone when it comes to the Internet. I Googled high and low and cannot find out when these JW's meet at their Hall. I have a couple of questions:

Should I assume they're like most other religions and meet at 10 AM on Sunday?

Does anyone know how I can figure out when they meet? (I even tried calling the KH but there was no greeting on their answering machine.)

I got desperate and even called their "Assembly Hall" (which isn't too far away). That did have a recording that listed meeting dates and apparently there is an assembly this weekend. Would that be a better opportunity to interact with JW's in the wild, or would going to the KH be a more intimate setting? (Keep in mind I'm planning to spend no more than an hour on this project, so I wouldn't be hanging around that assembly all day.)

Thanks for any help you can provide! xD

• pirata
    pirata

Show up at the Kingdom Hall at Sunday @ 9:30AM. That's usually the earliest a meeting will start. There should also be a listing of meeting times by the door.

If no one show up, it means they had an assembly that weekend, in which case, head over to the assembly hall.

• nugget
    nugget

Outside the hall on the wall they should publish their meeting times. That applies in the UK anyway. 10am is a popular choice unless you have a congregation that likes to get it over and done with and then they could start at 9:30.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit