• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow, I never read this article. Thanks so much for posting it.

I wonder what the rest of the story on all of these lives are, and whatever happened to the molestor?

Dr. Rasche's quote is powerful and true.

Skeeter

• keeshondgirl
    keeshondgirl

Saving This! Thanks!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What if Hitler or Idi Amin withdrew into their private office to sign the dcoument causing genocide. Are they innocent b/c no witnesses are present? Why does Jesus fulfill the Law but not fulfill the law? God is the witness.

I posted someplace else that the WT role is not that of a court as in the OT book. Their role is a religious association that has private control over who is a member and who is not. God can choose to discriminate. Government cannot. They erect barriers more burdensome than legal ones and say they have the best policy of all.

So the RCs do attract homosexual predators. It makes sense. Maybe the JW heterosexual predators are even more frequent. A JW classmate of mine was abused by the assistant overseer. We were in the same homeroom. He paid attention to her. She had no family present. My family was ever present. It hurt me that she rated and I did not. I was really pissed off. at her. Recently, we were in touch and confided jokingly how much I envied her and then she told me. He was dragged before a council but it was so secretive. No rumors. When we heard he was disfellowshipped that night, we just about fainted with shock.

A person can have great biblical knowledge and be a great KH leader. Sexual pervsion still happens. Their smugness hurts me after all these decades. It brings back very bad memories of being powerless. I could only react and be a good girl, never myself. When you are inside, the aberrant is called normal and you wonder what is wrong with you that you do not agree. How many victims get totally confused? I don't believe JW girls have good bounaries.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Does this exist anywhere as a single image or pdf?

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Bttt. .. interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit