Meet the GLOBAL ELDERS

by cameo-d 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The Elders is chaired by former ArchbishopDesmond Tutu and consists of 12 leaders (10 active and two honorary). [2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Elders

What do you bet there are 144,000 of them?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

who cares?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

laamallcool, you are rude and ignorant.

This is really big.

I am sure this will play a very important part in the world's future.

And I am sure you will hear more about this as it gains momentum and unveils.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Never heard of it before despite it being founded 4 years ago.

basically a 'think tank' bunch of people most have never heard of, funded by philanthropic billionaires and actors and musicians.

the world needs thinkers but i dont know if this group will get listened to before dying of old age. I dont mean that sacasticly, just that the real charismatic ones are well into their 80s now.

I couldn't find anything they have really acheived yet...other than 'calling for this or that', 'supporting this or that', and 'advising this or that'.

For them to be part of the future, they need to be listened to and followed otherwise they become just another social group wishing to have influence. There are plenty of groups already that have the same ideals that do not get listened to and have no power that is respected or taken seriously. The worlds governments merely pay lip service to them and make noises that looks like they are listening, but are not.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be supported, but...

oz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Looks like the man-made Kingdom of God is arriving.

It comes from "the Builders" not "the Creators".

Here comes the rule with an iron rod to whip everyone into shape. Some folks need that, you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit