Watch For New "Terror Attack"

by PublishingCult 9 Replies latest social current

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Obama plays the Osama card as his popularity wanes and the election day draws near.

Nice that he didn't have to provide any proof of his amazing accomplishment in getting dead the number one terror suspect and alleged mastermind of 911 who never even made the FBI's top ten list.

The day before 911, Bush's approval rating was around 50%. The day after 9-11, his approval jumped up to 90%

There is going to be another false flag terror crisis. It's what they do. Also look for more of your civil liberties and rights to be taken away as a result.

Alex Jones predicted 9-11 was going to happen in July of 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

I know, I know, Jones is a nutjob, and blah blah blah, I know. Doesn't change the fact that what the government did on 9-11 was predactable by a nutjob. It just wasn't predactable by all of us smart sane people.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

the number one terror suspect and alleged mastermind of 911 who never even made the FBI's top ten list

Que?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''Alex Jones predicted 9-11 was going to happen in July of 2001.''

I'm a little unsure what this statement means. Could you elaborate as I've never heard of him before. Thanks.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''Doesn't change the fact that what the government did on 9-11''

• outlawwilly
    outlawwilly

Meh. I lived in DC/NOVA on 9-11. I am not running around worried about the what if's or anxious about perceived or paranoia induced threats. Life is far to damn short for that kind of silly anxiety and stress.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

the number one terror suspect and alleged mastermind of 911 who never even made the FBI's top ten list
    Que?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

Ha ha! Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I meant to say that Osama never made the FBI's top ten list for the 9/11 attacks.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world. http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden
    I'm a little unsure what this statement means. Could you elaborate as I've never heard of him before. Thanks.

Sure. In July of 2001, syndicated radio talk show host and conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, predicted, as the video shows, there would very soon be a terror attack on America. He said it would most likely be NY and the WTC and it would be blamed on Osama Bin Ladin, who was actually a CIA asset and the US Government's new boogie man to scare everyone into giving up their freedoms on the pretext of terrorism. He said the government itself would be behind the attack and pointed out the government's history of false flag terror operations in which it would either plan and/or perpetrate acts of terror and blame it on other countries or leaders in order to have a pretext to start a war.

Hitler did the same thing to fabricate a reason to invade Poland. He had the German Reichstag building set on fire by a retarded kid, and blamed it on a polish soldier. It was the justification he needed to go to war against Poland, just as 9-11 was the justification Bush needed to invade Iraq and pick up where his "daddy" had left off. Anyway, two months after Alex Jones made this prediction, two planes were flown into the WTC and (just as Jones predicted), it was blamed on Osama Bin Ladin.

• poppers
    poppers

Hitler did the same thing to fabricate a reason to invade Poland. He had the German Reichstag building set on fire by a retarded kid, and blamed it on a polish soldier. It was the justification he needed to go to war against Poland,

Hitler certainly fabricated events to advance his plans, but the facts stated above are mixed up. The burning of the Reichstag was staged in 1933 to solidify his grip on power. It allowed him to adopt "emergency powers" to prevent further acts of violence against the government by communists, his most hated rival - they found a stooge to do the dirty work, a Dutch arsonist and made him out to be a communist. In short, it allowed him to become a dictator. WWII was "triggered" by the staged attack against a German radio station in Gleiwitz, Germany on August 31, 1939, making the "attack" appear to be the work of Polish soldiers who violated German territory. In fact, he used a German prisoner dressed up in a Polish uniform, drugged and shot him at the radio station as Hitler's "agents" took control of the station to broadcast inflammatory statements against Germany. This gave Hitler the justification he wanted to start the attack on Poland.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

The thing is the CIA predicted it, as did the Clinton administration. The Bush administration ignored it, they had thier own agenda. Jones is full of crap.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    There is going to be another false flag terror crisis.

You believe 9/11 was false flag?

Doesn't change the fact that what the government did on 9-11 was predactable by a nutjob. It just wasn't predactable by all of us smart sane people.

That's not true. I was expecting a domestic attack would happen in the near future. I even said so in irc about two weeks before 9/11, that an attack was going to happen soon that would make Oklahoma City look like nothing. I was thinking nuclear of course. The morning of 9/11 I actually got freaked worrying that maybe the FBI intercepted my chat and they were gonna think I had some inside knowledge -- I didn't I just surmised from recent events. Once I went to a talk by Philip Zelikow about the 9/11 Commission and met a guy in the audience there who *claimed* to have predicted specifically what would happen (airliners crashed into the WTC, destroying the buildings) purely based on deduction, and he had a binder of things he claimed to have written before 9/11 about it that he had sent to the government to warn them. I don't know, this guy seemed a bit of a nutter, he was probably full of shit, but I humored him since I had made surmises of my own in the months leading up to 9/11.

Oh and Alex Jones is good for comedy but not much else imo.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

With all due respect Leo, you are extremely brilliant, cognizant, aware, insightful, etc, etc.... but I'm baffled....that you can't recognize a controlled demolition when you see it. How does jet fuel turn steel and concrete to powder? How do steel buildings fall at free fall speed without the material being taken out from underneath?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit