I have an ex friend still in the cult who snorts coke before he gives talks..

by foolsparadise 9 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

We used to be friends. Hes to much of a hypocrite for me to be around anymore. He hates that I left but its ok for him to use illegal drugs before he gives talks. He also does every other drug known to mankind. Drugs are big in the JW world with the young ones

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Is he in the USA?

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Perhaps if the whole congregation uses drugs the talks won't be so boring.

• finallyfree!
    finallyfree!

lol! haha! id have to do a few lines before you ever caught me giving another stupid talk!

youre right they are the worst hypocrites! i hadd a friend who did blow, smoked pot and was an alcoholic all while leading a pioneer life. he dumped me tho after he got diffed for humping his gf and went back in. he's pioneering now i hear. doing so well on the surface...

• sizemik
    sizemik

Self inflicted mind-bending can only help when spouting WTS inspired fantasies . . . if he keeps it up he may just come out of it sane

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I think I'd lose my mind sitting thru a meeting on coke. That's some kind of hell!

• jeckle
    jeckle

A bro in my field who held management positions in my field, had a repuatation for doing coke and getting drunk oh and being a royal/bloody a$$#0\e. I never liked him he seemed 2 faced even before the rumors. I was really trying to be a dub and I hated having to explain we're not all like him. He too got def'd for some of it but the rumors I heard were after his reinstatement. Funny how most of us not in seem more honest than those in.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bet his talks are good;)

S

• steve2
    steve2

On the topic of JWs using illicit drunks, I think it's fair to make an important distinction: Their presumably secretive use of coke makes them hypocrites, not the organization, yes?

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Bet his talks are good;)

I second that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit