When they knock

by beenthere26yr 7 Replies latest jw friends

• beenthere26yr
    beenthere26yr

WT July 15, 2011 page 11:

What must we do to avoid false teachers? We do not speak to them or invite them into our houses.

So I guess if I follow the direction of the "Faithful and Discrete Slave" I won't be wanting that "Bible Study" after all.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Good one beenthere26yr

• sizemik
    sizemik

Another example of the WT looking through the fat end of the Binoculars

• teel
    teel

Lol next time I meet them, I might just say I read a very good practical advice in the WT that I'm going to follow right now.

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

Next time they come around I'm going to tell them:

"If you come in my house I'm going to hit you with both Bible and Shastra and with my 21 years of study of both from unbiased sources coupled with my knowledge of ancient languages I am going to totally convince you that Hinduism and th bible - particulary the teaching od Jesus - are inseperably connected

But your latest wathtowers tells you that you must not speak to false teachers.

Are you game enuff to step inside and see if what I say is true or false?"

MWUHAHAHHAHAHAHAH >:-)

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

Unless of course they read the above first and see I cant even spell OF (i typed 'od') LOL

boy I'm bad when i type sorry guys i get SOOOOo passionate about defeating these Dubs all spelling and granmar goes right out the window

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Oooh good one!!! I'm gonna use this! Think I'm gonna snag a copy of that study edition from family and keep it lol... Then this can be my presentation:

"Many people today wonder what they can do to protect themselves from false teachers. I'd like to share with you an article that I found of particular interest (show their own kool-aid edition Watchtower, July 15 2011). Read along with me, if you would (read pertinent section, while following along with my finger and invisibly underlining it, emphasizing key points). So you see, this Watchtower tells us that we need to protect ourselves from false teachers by not speaking to them or inviting them into our house. *slam door*"

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Morbidz~Your post was the perfect response and I felt like I was back in field service again Although, unless they were being obnoxious, I couldn't slam the door on them. But if they were, then all bets are off. Let us know if you actually do this..lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit