Jehovah's Witnesses are just peaceful bible loving people (please watch this video)

by Joliette 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
  • Joliette
  • Joliette
    Joliette

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oj6WtdeSG90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• sizemik
    sizemik

I got to the 11.30 minute point and couldn't be bothered wasting my time with the rest

Apart from taking 11.30 minutes to say what she could have in 2 . . . it would have been 2 minutes of BS anyway

If she told us what planet this happens on . . . I would fly there and be a JW!

• Joliette
    Joliette

I agree. Brainwashed dub to the core!

• Reality79
    Reality79

I had to skip through certain parts because she's way too long winded and people who don't just get straight to the point annoy the hell out of me.

If JWs are loving then this is news to me because I certainly didn't experince it most of the time when I was there.

• sizemik
    sizemik

In fact . . . all that time spent telling us "where she was coming from" in order to establish herself as 'unbiased' was so overdone that it made it obvious that she wasn't.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I posted some comments on there. Looks like the JWs are spending more time giving attagirls on youtube than preaching. Someone should tell their BOE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit