Osama bin Laden is Dead

by jamiebowers 283 Replies latest social current

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

So now that "evil Binladen" has gone down the drain, the World would be a peaceful place to live, all terrorists will vanish from the face of the Earth, like dinosaurus did 65 Milliion years ago, radical Muslims will realize that their faith was based upon a myth(like all the religions) and New Era will dawn for human race.......

Sadam Husein: He was supported by US and other Western Countries, with weapons, he was praised for being their pet. After the job was done, suddenly he was evil, had weapons of mass destruction, he was going to attack to the "Free World" so we had to put him down. Then we destroyed Iraq, killed millions of innocent people, and got control over Iraq's oil...

Binladen: He was supported by US with weapons, like stinger missiles during the Soviet Invation in Afganistan. He was West's best allie. When Soviet Union ended, there was no need of Binladen, so he was the "evil terrorist" that we must put him down, since Afganistan has natural resources that we need.

The same pattern we find it for Milosevic, Mubarak, Gantafi...

Mr Flipper you are right: SHOW US THE BODY.....

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good points, Justhuman.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just because you didnt see the reports doesn't mean I made them up.

Fine, you conflated and/or misremembered. In any case, they don't exist because Bin Laden has not been reported as dead by any national government or major news organization.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Whatever you say, Six.

• freydo
    freydo

President George W. Bush Congratulates Obama on Bin Laden Killing ...

May 2, 2011 ... Former President George W. Bush congratulated President Obama and the members of the military after learning that the U.S. has successfully ...
    www.foxnews.com/.../president-george-w-bush-congratulates-obama-bin-laden-killing/

NOW GET READY FOR STAGED CIA TERROR EVENTS and NWO TAKEOVER(TSA and FED)!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Now we have Gen. Betrayus and a British Agent in the White House

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hi Robdar, long time to see you, since I do not often post like I used to do. Plus after loosing my first nickname justhuman I feel that a part of me is gone within the forum. 7 years of posts is a long time from 2001-2009.

Any how I believe that the Western Countries are responsible for what is happening to those parts of the World since I'm living in the Meditteranean basin. We have a huge problem of illegal immigrants, most of them from Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Kurdistan, Pakistan, Afganistan, just to name a few. Our Goverments, they have selective memory and double standards. Why they strike in places that usually have natural resources, and they use a smoke screen "human rights"?

Imagine you are a child in Palestine. You are watching the Israel tanks wipe out your house, kill your father,brothers, sisters. You have nothing in the world and all you are thinking is to revenge those who killed your family. You grow up with the Muslims radical ideas, that if you kill an unbeliever you will go in heaven, you get bomb find a crowdy place in Israel, or somewere in the Western World, you explode and you kill as many as you can...

Our Goverments are the ones who create this chaos. Instead of helping them to develop as humans we push them into the dark ages of mankind. We are only using their sources and as long as they are Ok we are fine. Since US and their allies care so much about democracy and freedom, why don't they invate, Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan, countries that have a severe issue with human rights? Why don't they invate in Turkey a country that illegaly invated Cyprus in 1974, did ethnic cleansing of 200,000 Cypriots(including Turkish and Greek)war crimes, and still holding 37% of Cyprus? Why they don't say anything about the Kurds in Turkey, 20 Millions that their rights are violeted, thousands of Kurdish village vanished from the face of the earth by the Turkish army?

Is the West that creates radical Muslims and it want stop unless our Goverments change the way of acting and thinking...

• freydo
    freydo

TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

• Osama bin Laden

Following the reported assassination of Osama bin Laden by the United States military inside Pakistan, Alex breaks down what the event means and what it portends in the days ahead as widespread war threatens to expand in the Middle East and the U.S. dollar heads for the exists. This will be one of the most important broadcasts of the Alex Jones Show. Alex talks with retired Pakistani Army three star general, Hamid Gul, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen, and Prison Planet editor and journalist Paul Joseph Watson about the Osama spectacle. In addition to covering this quickly evolving news story and other breaking news items, Alex takes your calls.

Listen nowListen Now Windows MediaWindows Media PodcastPodcast

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here is just one link out of hundreds that say the Bin Laden has been dead for years. This one is from FOX news and is from 2001...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

• freydo
    freydo

Albright thinks Bush hiding bin Laden

Tells Fox News' Kondracke she suspects political dirty tricks

Posted: December 17, 2003
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily.com

Osama bin Laden

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

Kondracke made the announcement about what Albright told him backstage before an appearance on another Fox show on "Special Report With Brit Hume."

Kondracke was incredulous that a former secretary of state could believe something like that about a U.S. administration.

"She was not smiling when she said this," offered Kondracke, who believes Albright is serious about the conspiracy theory.

Madeleine Albright

Albright is on a media tour to promote her new book, "Madam Secretary, A Memoir."

She was mildly critical of Bush administration policy in Iraq on camera in later appearances on "The O'Reilly Factor" and on MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews."

"I'm one of these people that said I understood the 'why' of the war, but I didn't understand the 'why now' or the 'what next,'" she told O'Reilly. "I still have a lot of questions. And I think that we don't know, frankly, what the effect of Saddam's capture is on the general situation in Iraq. President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld have, in fact, warned about violence still going on, and the effect within the rest of the Middle East of a prolonged trial or an execution or generally how he is treated."

Read more: Albright thinks Bush
    hiding bin Laden
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=22353#ixzz1LH0uKgzM

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I have to agree with the skeptics. This story REEKS of bullshit.

I have a very bad feeling that this is just the beginning of something very sinister.

I would like to believe that this is nothing more than a publicity stunt to garner a few re-election votes for an unpopular President.

I'll come right out and say it. I'm scared.

I think freydo hit it on the head with this satement:

NOW GET READY FOR STAGED CIA TERROR EVENTS and NWO TAKEOVER(TSA and FED)!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit