by exjw1978 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• exjw1978
  • exjw1978
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Marking.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You lost me when you started with the Holy Spirit nonsense in your page description.

Anyhow, I wish you well.

• RADHESYAM
    RADHESYAM

I sent a request but i have to say that the description is SUPER long to read and doesnt actually say WHAT the GROUP itself seeks to accomplish.

The information in the decription, whilst good - is better to suited to notes within the group.

Citing pshychologists and "experts" on exiting cults could potentially turn away current JW's who have some doubt.

If they read all the anti-cult/shrink they can pass it off as just "wordly" influence and ..well you know how they think.

IMHO a better description would be along the lines of:

"We are a welcoming group who offer support to ex JW members, or for current members who have questions they cannot get answers for from the WTS or their Local elders. This is a PRIVATE group so your posts are only visible to other members- your doubts are safe with us."

Somethign along those lines but I think it pays not to be TOO specific as it leaves it more open for "doubters" to join up

Your group may be designed for somethign completely different I dont know but that's exactly what I mean.. I just have no concept of what the group itself is actually about.

Thanks

Rad

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

sounds interesting but i won't be joining you...

i keep my ex jw life off FB (i seriously doubt it is a safe as you think by the way)

and i am not broken or lost. But for those that are...i wish you well.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit