Be As Yourself On Your First Date

by imatgroup 4 Replies latest social relationships

• imatgroup
    imatgroup

The first date is a very important time for you and the person you are dating to get to know each other. You don’t want to give off the wrong impression or let your nerves get in the way of your conversation. There are online advice sites that provide different dating tips to help you with your first date. One of the dating tips is to make sure your meeting place is in a public area. You don’t really know the person you are going on the first date with, so don’t have a private first date. You want to consider your security and safety when meeting someone new.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The first date is a very important time for you and the person you are dating to get to know each other. You don't want to give off the wrong impression or let your

nerves get in the way of your converstaion.

That viewpoint in itself might be enough to make ones nerves get in the way of the conversation....talk about self induced pressure. It might be better to take a more relaxed....less do or die approach to the whole matter. After all, it's only a first date...not a lifetime commitment.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

So,

Possibly

Another

Member?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Never gonna' happen! One never shows their true colours till it's too late. Keep your guard up. Wait for the shoe to drop. Life will only learn you 'da hard way.

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Hahaha. My current boyfriend showed his true colors- and I mean he told me A LOOOOOOT of things from his past- and yeah, it made me pause and say, uhh maybe not.... but I appreciated the honesty :p. I try to stay as true as I can, but when on a first date, I get nervous and get hyper and am more chatty than usual (I'm sure others do this too). It's not trying to be deceptive, it's just my fight-or-flight reponse... fight them with CHATTERBOX.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit