Apostate web site ink stamps!

by DanielHaase 5 Replies latest jw friends

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

I wish i could remember who originally posted this idea a few weeks back so I could give credit where credit is due. But I thought it was such a great idea, I figured why the hell not? So I went up to the local Office Depot, where you can buy ink stamps that you set the letters yourself. Viola! Instant stamps that can print out"WWW. Silentlambs.org & WWW.Jehovahs-Witnesses.com" or anything else you want to stamp. First victims? A couple of issues of W&A! sitting around in a local laudromat. So anyway, kudos to whoever wrote that post giving the idea, I appreciate it. And by the way, the stamps go for around $15-20.

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

Daniel,
    This is not only a funny idea, but could be quite effective where magazines are left placed in strategic places.

Ana

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

agreed, this coule be a riot. 'silentlambs' is an easy word to remember...could be cool...thanks

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

OMG!!! that's soooooooooo clever!! I wish I would have thought of that!

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I have a magentic sign in the back of my car for my webpage. I have had 2 times where XJWS want me to pull over to talk with them.

My sign was only 10.00 but it is very effective in the back of my car. I can just imagine when a JW car group is right behind me reading it.

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• mommy
    mommy

Daniel,
    That is a Great idea! I am a regular at the laundry mat, so I get my weekly fill of spirtual upchuck. I usually snag the copies and take them home with me. Mommie Dark has told us of taking her marker along and underlining and adding quotations on the side. I am not as clever as her though, so I just take them home and trash them. But this stamp idea is wonderful! I know it will give my kids something to do while I am busy as well..lol

BTW if you liked this idea, you might want to check out this link...
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=16104&site=3

Happy hunting
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit