My letter to GB

by Kosonen 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi, I want to share with all searchers of truth my letter to GB which I sent them in March this year. Sadly I did not get any reply from them, in contrary they are condemning more stronger than ever those who have different explainations to bible-prophecies, as is evident from latest July study edition.

Hello Brothers in the governing body,

I have recently heard interesting news on Alex Jones news chanel on internet. There I got information about that the "globalists" are going to sink down America, so that America will not be a superpower for a while. Instead they will rise up China as a superpower. They will give China some little time to be that, but then the "globalists" will again rise up America to be a superpower.

Infact if you think about the developments in the recent past years, it is easy to see that the globalists, have been pursuing this. That is why they have moved a lot of American and European works to China. And that has resulted in big economic problems for the western world. And those globalists have prevented through goverment to drill oil in huge scales in America. They have kept in secret that USA has worlds biggest oilreserves. Instead they have forced America to buy oil from abroad to high prices from global oil-companies. And now they create chaos in the middle-east to drive oilprice even higher, to totaly break down the US. They want that even the US military will suffer from a lack of fuel. The globalists scheem is to make a stop in the oil production in the middle-east. But this will not affect China because they have recently signed deals with Russia about buying all the needed oil from them.

So why do the globalists want to punish America? And why do they like the Chinees style of rule? The globalist want to finish democracy and to replace that with corporatism. The big corporations, more precisly their owners and owners of big finance want to rule the world. They want to install a global governance where they are the rulers. And they want to rule over the earth like they rule over their corporations. That will mean no democracy and an authoritarian rule. China is already working approximately like that. But America is a problem with human-rights and the constitution. So they have to destroy the American economy so that the american people will give away their rights and the constitution in exchange for living and food.

Now you have surely thought how Bible prophecy fits in. In Revelation you find this:

And when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present, those who dwell on the earth will wonder admiringly, (Revelation 17:8)

So the wild beast would fit the America, wich is soon to disappear as a wild beast, but will be brought back later. And with their unexploited huge oilreserves they will quickly come back when the globalists allow them to make us of them.

Then Revelation 17:10 also says: And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet arrived, but when he does arrive he must remain a short while.

So could this king that has not arrived be China? And the prophecy about the armies of cavalery of two myriads of myriads, that is an army of 200 000 000. China could set up a such huge army to kill a third of the earth's population.

And who are the globalists ruling over governments? Is it not said that, Babylon the Great is having a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

I hope you will study these matters more thoroughly and come with more precise explainations to Bible-prophecies. A good news source is w ww.infowars.com produced by Alex Jones. I can not affirm that I have understood all rigth in the above mentioned but I think it is worthwile to examine the matter.

Your Brother Jan Kosonen

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Very nice I agree with 90% of your and alex's thoughts. Send this to the GB is like trying to teach a pig to sing.

• moshe
    moshe

Too bad they have a special desk to handle these types of letters at Bethel- why, there is Bro Eggnogg hard at work in the writing dept --

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Interesting. Alex Jones is certainly focussing on the Illuminati and exposing the secret societies manipulating the world.

But I agree with the WTS' assignment of the scarlet-colored while beast that was, was not and is to be the U.N. This becomes the 8th king to rule the world. The UN will destroy Babylon the Great, which includes the Federal Reserve and the CIA.

The Book of Revelation was written during the time of the Roman World Power, thus the sixth after five had fallen in the following march of world powers in connection with the Israelites:

1. Egypt

2. Assyria

3. Babylon

4. Persia

5. Greece

6th: Rome

Alex Jones is part of the fulfillment of Bible prophecy that says that BTG would be completely exposed. Through Alex and others, people are very aware of the secret socities and international banking and its influence and domination in the world. International banking is linked with Babylon the Great.

Thanks for sharing your letter. Unfortunately, I'm sure the WTS considers you apostate and you will be marked or even disfellowshipped. That's likely why you haven't heard from them yet. But they definitely will contact your congregation if you're still associated.

LS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit