www.bethelcoachtours.com

by Beans 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beans
    Beans

Wow how much are they making on this? Can you bring beer on the bus?How about getting the A-Postate Team on one of these!
    Beans

• Simon
    Simon

that would be fun eh? How about names for our fictitious congregation?

"So brothers ... where are you from?"

"Why, we're the baal congregation!"

• ladonna
    ladonna

ROTFL, I saw this as well, Beans...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ana

• Latte
    Latte

Beans,

I spoke to a lovely sister a couple of weeks ago, she told me that the following week she was off on a Bethel tour. "I am so looking forward to it!" she said. They were travelling by coach and will no doubt have wonderful, spiritually upbuilding time.....lol.

I really wouldn't like to spoil their fun....would you? [8>]

Latte

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I did that about 25 years ago. It was Ok but I am sure not much has changed since then. Probably the same old foggies running it.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey, how do I apply?
    It is one of my dreams to cruise around the world with a bus load of crazy witnesses talkin' their talk and singin' songs about the wolves dressed in a sheeps skin. It would a once in a lifetime spiritual retreat.

I'd rather pick fleas off a monkey's ass.

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

My sister went to Bethel about six years ago. She took a bus from Houston to New York. She loved Bethel, but hated the bus trip. She also did not get along with anyone. She said that next time she was going to take a plane.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit