Coverups in the YB of 2011

by Anony Mous 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

First of all I noticed that they basically complained a lot about being persecuted but have to dig deep to get examples of real physical abuse:

Russia and surrounding states: They are being accused of being extremist a notion they somewhat admit and books are being banned although sources in Russia say even though the ban has been set by a court it is not being enforced since they're appealing to the EHCR.

Turkey: A zoning law requires them to change a KH building. Really, persecution to appeal to the EHCR to? I know quite some JW buildings that are not entirely set up according to law and the local authorities do have the authority to shut it down if it's in violation.

Belgium: The local branch they claim is being used and staffed full time (a requirement to qualify for the tax breaks) but for a fact I know it is not so. There have been talks to actually shut down that branch since it's only used to store and sort the publications from Germany - a weekly shipment which uses some local volunteers for a couple of hours each week - as well as some other administrative purposes (offices). The branch overseer isn't even there full time.

• ssn587
    ssn587

Well another example of Liars telling lies, it shouldn't surprise anyone. They lie, lie, lie, and then lie some more.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

they are struggling to find real persecution...

i bet the GB would love another Malawi to fire all the JWs up.

oz

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

and how many congs or Dubs are there in Turkey FFS? a couple of hundred max

• suenott63
    suenott63

I went to a congregation in bodrum ,turkey a large city in the south west. between 15 and 20 publishers only and the family I was living with didnt go very often and I think the wifes was doinking one of the staff working for them. She was permanently depressed as well . They were an absolute joy to behold and I never went to a jw meeting again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit