Are we there yet?

by AnneB 3 Replies latest jw friends

• AnneB
    AnneB

We'll be at 10,000 pages in a few minutes... I went back to see what page was current when I started reading here. It was about page 250.

Where did you come in?

AnneB

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i have no idea what you are taling about

• sabastious
    sabastious

10k!

-Sab

• AnneB
    AnneB

Found Sheep: The pages on this forum are numbered. They start at 1. The current page is 10,000. Years ago, when I started reading this forum, the current page was somewhere around page 250. You can click on Page 1 and work your way through if you want to, and I did. I thought back to all the posters who have long since left the forum, and about the ones who are still here, about the newer posters, how people seem to flock in and flock back out, and how the board has evolved since 'way back then.

My question is: where did you (any "you", any poster who cares to respond) come in (start reading the forum)? Note that I didn't ask when a poster joined, only when a person started reading here.

It's been an interesting journey for me, from thinking that demons would jump out of the monitor if I typed "Jehovah" into a browser, to distrusting everything I read, to being afraid to post, being afraid of "getting caught"....through the years until now, when I wonder why I was ever afraid in the first place!

Sometimes it's good to go back and reflect.

AnneB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit