Car group stopped by today

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 5 Replies latest jw friends

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Two sisters from our hall stopped by today and asked my wife if we were going to the memorial. She said "no", they thought she was joking. Then the the four year old little girl started asking if Luna still served Jehovah and mom said "of course she does". "Then how come she is never at the meetings than?" Mom tries weakly to shut her up but to no avail. "She's never there." "Quiet!" But the little girl went on and on without mom really making much of an effort to shut her up (If I had done that as a kid, my dad would have knocked me into next week). Sadly one of the sisters is the wife of an elder.

So let the proverbial S*#t hit the fan!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

There was a little JW girl who asked me the other day "Do you celebrate Christmas?" This was out of the blue. I told her "No I don't, why do you ask?" "Well you are never at the meetings." I don't know, it was just weird...

• sabastious
    sabastious

You actually witnessed such a conversation? What a quirky lot.

-Sab

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Sab..didnt witness it, I was in my shop working, my wife told me about it. But I just no Lil sister ran home to her hubby the elder to let him know about the heathens who wont be at the memorial to pass around the wine and bread they are not allowed to touch.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab..didnt witness it, I was in my shop working, my wife told me about it. But I just no Lil sister ran home to her hubby the elder to let him know about the heathens who wont be at the memorial to pass around the wine and bread they are not allowed to touch.

Right, your wife, sorry I misread. Intercongregational politics...oy.

-Sab

• trillaz
    trillaz
    There was a little JW girl who asked me the other day "Do you celebrate Christmas?" This was out of the blue. I told her "No I don't, why do you ask?" "Well you are never at the meetings." I don't know, it was just weird...

This is good. They think that if you are "weak", DA, DF or whatever, then you must be a cigarette smoking , christmas celebrating, out of wedlock having babies apostate. The little girl will remember your witness that you don't have to be a dub to be a fine person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit