I'm Now A Member Of JwTalk.net.

by Philadelphia Ponos 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Philadelphia Ponos
    Philadelphia Ponos

To my surprise my membership was approved for JWTalk.net, which is to my knowledge the only forum with "real" JWs. After reading through a few threads it appears that these Jws believe in the watchtower 100% and I don't see any signs of doubt or borderline apostate comments like some other past pro-JW forums. Are any of you guys members of JWTalk.net and actively posting. I don't plan on starting any topics on that site or posting on any threads because I'm a terrible liar and would be found out quickly.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I have access but I am not posting. I found it incredibly boring and uneventful.... yawn.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am a member and I find it ridiculous, but also informative of what my ex is attemping to fill my kids heads with. Keep your friend close and your enemies closer.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What is the point? Does someone raise a topic, quote the WT exactly, and everyone who follows says "brilliant", "I believe this very deeply",, No, It is magnificent for me." "I want to thank the writers at Bethel for the wonderful analysis of this article."

What will sustain it?

They must have quite a security component.

I was shocked to see the JW Board Game, not developed by the WTBTS, for around thirty dollars a game. They use WTBTS lingo and other items i believe are copyrighted. Whoever developed the game had to spend time designing it, paying for mock ups, testing it and marketing it.

Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time here. I left many decades ago. It was the religion of my childhood imposed by physical punishment and great emotional pain. It is important for me to constantly validate what a crock it is and how horrid that anyone was subject to its power, most of all me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit