Adultery A Gift From Jehovah! i

by Was New Boy 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Back when I was a JW and an attendent at the KM. I was looking at everyone sitting there at the meetings. It was amazing when I realized that the majority of married couples that where sitting there had either mean married to someone else before, or had sex with other people before they had got into the "tooth." It seems that the average or "normal" person has had more then one sexual partner in there life time.

That being said.

Why is sex such a big deal? This seems to be one of the biggest problems among Jehovah's Witnesses, sex with unmarried people or married people having sex with other single or marrried people.

Does this god of theirs really care that much about who people are having sex with?

The same god who had no problem with "his kings" having multiple sex partners/wifes... His holy men having sex with his own daughters ect. ect....ect.

So here you are... your 19 years old and you married the wrong person... big surprize.... now what?

Well....your loving god has given you a way out....Adultery!....Look around most the people you know have had sex with more than one person.....encluding elders, kings and holy men!

Why be married to an ass hole? Take advanage of Jehovah's loving provision....He has created this way out for you!....enjoy!

PS. Question for any brave souls....How many sex partners have you had in or out of the "Borg?"

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I wouldnt call it a gift from Jehovah... he condems it. And yes in the bible sex is a problem if are just a nobody... but if you in Gods "circle" its all cool

If you are in his circle, you could.... have multiple wifes, multiple girfriends, have sex with your sister in law, with your daughters, with your father. with the wife of your slaves.. with the a woman you like even if she is married... with the wife of your enemy... and the list goes on and on...

What else do you want my SS#?

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Ok forget about how many partners you have had....Have you been with more then one person?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Humans are inherently sexual beings. The only negotiable part is with whom, and when. Notice how most sexual rules are aimed to curb sexuality, and not promote it. That is very telling.

• cognac
    cognac
    PS. Question for any brave souls....How many sex partners have you had in or out of the "Borg?"

I've had sex with 4 people -2 while in, and the rest while out... Been madly in-love with one of them.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Cognac I was always hoping that some day.... maybe you and well....me and a......you know....

Well I guess I should be honest....I only had sex with one person for 52 years (while in the tooth) ....from the wedding night in 1974 till 2001. Didn't think sex was all that great but had nothing to compare it to....you know "meat loaf" every night kind of thing!

So I guess I kind of made up for the fact that I missed the "sixties" free love and all that....to busy poineering well anyway....I have to say I've enjoyed 15-16 women since then and all I can say is what us bethelites used to say when I was at Bethel...

"If God created anything better then sex then....he keep it for himself!"

• cognac
    cognac

WNB - You attracted to the kitten or the lion, lol?

I was the same way with the JW sex... I remember thinking it was really good a couple of times... Then, I found out how it was supposed to be... lol... WOW! What a difference... Guess I was like you... Nothing much to compare it to... Plus, there was so many things I didn't know.

Anyways, I can see wanting to make up for lost time... For me, all of a sudden there was so much exploring to do, lol. Now, even though compared to most people I haven't been with a lot of people still, although I thought 4 was kinda high to me, I think I'm crazier then 95% of worldly people... I think because you become like a spring that's held down for so long... Once your let loose, you go like a speeding bullet the opposite way...

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

....How many sex partners have you had in or out of the "Borg?"

I was baptised shortly after getting married and have been faithful for 23 years to my husband. Before him, about 17-20. I am not sure the exact number......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit