Elder arrested for stalking

by iceguy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• iceguy
    iceguy

I just read in the police blog that an elder that went to my former cong was arrested for stalking. I knew his family well and he is married to my cousin. This elder and his wife had recently shunned me at the grocery store. Karma can sure be a Bitch sometimes!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Please tell us more - who was he stalking? What did the elders in the congregation do about it?

• iceguy
    iceguy

I'm trying to find out who he stalked and will update as soon as I found out. I don't go to that hall anymore as I am df'd and will never step foot in a kingdom hall again so i'm not sure what the elders have done about it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

iceguy,

That is sooo funny. lol

I often said to myself too that the Witnesses in my area who shun ME have some nerve, since I know them and all their little secrets such as alcohol and drug abuse, secret smoking, cheating on spouses among other things. And yet, they shun ME as bad association when I simply decided not to be part of a publishing cult anymore. I think it is laughable that they think they are keeping God's organization clean by throwing apostates out and yet they are FILLED with all kinds of vile deeds.

• looloo
    looloo

i suppose its a case of them thinking they are righteous because nobody knows what they have done ! so long as you keep it hidden what you do wrong you are free to be a good dub judging others !!!

• iceguy
    iceguy

lovelylil it is an absolute joke how the JW's sit and judge others. This elders daughter was actually talking crap about me to my girlfriends daughter (non jw)just a few months ago at school. Of course I explained to my girfriends daughter that her friend at school is in a cult and they love to judge others and can't wait for the day when Jehovah will kill 99.9 percent of the people on earth.

• laverite
    laverite

He was probably sitting outside of Coffee House Girl's apartment trying to find some dirt on her to DF her.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Laverite It would be kinda funny if he was trying to get some dirt on a JW so they could DF them.

• iceguy
    iceguy

He sure did not look too happy in his mug shot!

I'm trying to find out if I can get a copy of the police report but no luck so far. All I get is what he was arrested for and that he posted a $10,000 bond.

• kjw53
    kjw53

looloo- Just as i have stated many times--Its impossible for a mortal man to tell another that he is saved.He has never seen the book of life-he cannot read anothers true heart. So if any religion is doing this thing= they are liars. Anyone who believes a teacher who tells them that they are saved-need their heads examined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit