Walkill Bethel Recreational Facility

by dontplaceliterature 63 Replies latest jw friends

• just Ron
    just Ron

The rec center seems like a good diversion to keep the bethalites from researching and finding out the truth about the truth in the many libraries because knowledge is leading them all astray. Also exercise and them staying fit will reduce their health care cost and make them look more perty for feald circus.

Ron

• just Ron
    just Ron

May I present to you: Dominican Republic Bethel - They have a fantastic Swimming Pool and Standard Golf Club Green...(not an exception, many other Bethels in the Region where build with similar facilities....most of them now being sold - see: Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua and others to follow) - I could show you links from Bethelites at Facebook that show the beautiful installations - but will refrain from doing so for different reasons...(and YESSS, I know, I know....Bethelites DO have Facebook accounts, under ehm...different names...identities....I don't want to blow their covers....I want them to continue their writings.....and to break company rules .........

1 1295533852 bethel
    image hosting
    Mind you: Haiti is just a few miles away...

Can you say nice hotel when sold off? When they are done with it.

Ron

• Refriedtruth
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I wonder if you can count time while playing basketball in a bethel rectreational facility while a tour is being given... Technically, you'd actually be "giving a good witness" to JW tourists on the theocratic way to engage in wholesome ball games...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit