Walkill Bethel Recreational Facility

by dontplaceliterature 63 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

Good Gawd!

I pity the poor duped fools that give a dime to this organization.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

They tell the rest of us to "keep our eyes simple".

• journey-on
    journey-on

They can stand up there and brag that they don't draw huge salaries. That doesn't mean a thing, when everything (including luxuries) are provided for them and their families. And...somebody or group of somebodies (or families) is the beneficiary of this kind of real estate development over the long term.

But, you know what the sad thing is? These shysters can quote a few neatly twisted scriptures and totally convince their contributors that it's "Jehovah's Arrangement" and that it appears Walkill may actually be the central location where paradise will spread from after Armageddon. That's the only seed they need to plant, and the r & f will get all goose-pimply with the thought!

• pontoon
    pontoon

MOST, the MAJORITY, like maybe 99% of dubs have no idea about their rec facility. I guarantee it will never be on a farm tour. The KM won't mention it. The widow giving up her coins will never know.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I worked at Bethel in 1994 for a two week stint. I was put out in the hot brooklyn sun and grinded down the concrete for a BASKETBALL court. Does anyone know if this was actually built?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Credit card donation terminals being installed at Jehovah's Witnesses Assembly Hall Kingdom Halls

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215584/1/Credit-Card-Donation-terminals-are-currently-being-installed-in-JWs-Assembly-Halls

• Intel
    Intel

May I present to you: Dominican Republic Bethel - They have a fantastic Swimming Pool and Standard Golf Club Green...(not an exception, many other Bethels in the Region where build with similar facilities....most of them now being sold - see: Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua and others to follow) - I could show you links from Bethelites at Facebook that show the beautiful installations - but will refrain from doing so for different reasons...(and YESSS, I know, I know....Bethelites DO have Facebook accounts, under ehm...different names...identities....I don't want to blow their covers....I want them to continue their writings.....and to break company rules .........

1 1295533852 bethel
    image hosting
    Mind you: Haiti is just a few miles away...

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I spent two nights at the Australian Bethel a few years ago and never put another cent in the donation box afterward. The whole setup just shocked and disgusted me.

• designs
    designs

Well as long as they keep up their fine Humanitarian Work they can play Golf and spend time in the Men's Only Spa all they want

• journey-on
    journey-on

I wonder if some poor backwater JW family that has put their "widow's mite" in the contribution box for years could just show up at the door and ask to use the facilities for a few days if they would be allowed. Bring your own golf clubs, btw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit