Had a JW dream last night

by Think About It 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Had a weird JW dream last night. Dreamed that 2 elders I served with wanted to have a discussion with me and my family. After sitting down at the table with them I then basically said something like, "fuck this shit, it's none of your business what we do.....get the hell out of here!" After being out for 15 yrs it's amazing how long this JW stuff will stay with you, but it was an awesome sense of empowerment over them.

Think About It

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Wow, 15 years out and it still affects you. This religion is something else. Remember Tookie Williams the old Crip leader who was executed a couple years ago? I saw a documentary on him, and they interviewed some guy who had a run in with Tookie while they were in high school. So this was like thirty years ago. He said Tookie beat him up real bad. This guy went and formed his own gang as a result. The interviewer picked up on the resentment this guy had over what happend thirty years ago and asked him what he thought about Tookie being executed. The guy responded, I'd execute him over and over again, and he was getting ready to have tears. I was flabbergasted cuz this dude didn't look like a punk by any means, but that's how much Tookie affected him thirty years ago. I guess its the same with the WT and what its done to a lot of people. Crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit