NY Times, cult/baby deaths

by belbab 2 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

There is an interesting article in NY Times regarding child abuse, it is not about JWs but has many similarities. If many people send a copy of this article to others then it will get on the most sent e-mails list and child/cult subjects will remain in the spotlight.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/03/national/03BABY.html?ex=1013764141&ei=1&en=4a6edbfeb08089cd

belbab

• anewperson
    anewperson

yes, here

• sf
    sf

"If many people send a copy of this article to others then it will get on the most sent e-mails list and child/cult subjects will remain in the spotlight."

Indeed! And since virtually every article has an "email this article" feature, there is no excuse not to send this and many other articles, to media emails; not to mention taking them and pasting them on community forums, all over the world. Seize the moment!

Every article and vital piece of info, gets mailed, by me, to many sources, daily. I say nothing as commentary. I simple click "email to:", and send them out quick as lightening. I then bookmark it, and post them in community forums then go to yahoo and drive jws crazy as I cut/paste verbatim, every single word. I take them into other "religious" rooms and stir it up a bit at times.

Why?

FOR THE THOUSANDS OF LURKERS! Simple.

So keep 'em coming.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit