What's up with WTComments and VanCoffeeChick?

by trevorbv 6 Replies latest jw friends

• trevorbv
    trevorbv

Do you know what happened with WTComments? They don't post videos anymore.

http://www.watchtowercomments.com/

I really liked their videos. In fact they really contributed to my coming to reality.

I also liked VanCoffeeChick's channel. Very honest and warming.

Hope the best to these people! Even if their life can't allow them to continue posting I think they've done a brilliant job at exposing the WTBTS and showing that there is life outside JWs.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

YouTube still has the videos on-line

Go to this web site, once there click the ALL link and I think you'll find all of the videos there to view

http://www.youtube.com/user/WTComments#p/u/8/CqZwmqTbCNM

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

It is my understanding that the producer or WT Comments has decided to end production of these videos in order to focus on efforts in assisting Freeminds with expansion.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

They left a good legacy for others to view.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

VanCoffeeChick, aka Moxie, is still active with the www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com website. She is one of the great spokespeople for the ex-JW community, IMO. Watchtower Comments videos rock. I hope he does more soon, whether for freeminds.org or for himself on youtube. His is a voice that needs to keep being heard.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I think V from WT comments is still here, but under a different username.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

She's a perfect example of what happens when a cult's indoctrination loses its grip. The beliefs, thoughts, and emotions are left with no foundation. This is why religion exits: To confuse and frustrate, in an attempt to get people to give up. There's a reason there are 30k "Christian" denominations.

If anyone has been following the events unfolding in the Westboro Baptist Church, you'll see how the ones leaving are just lost. Everything they put faith in fell apart and left them swinging in the breeze. Faith in man's doctrine or interpretation is a foundation of sand and your house will crumble when the storm comes. - Luke 6:47-49

It sucks that JWs alienated her completely from God and the ones who had a hand in it will answer for stumbling her. I wish honest-hearted people didn't have to be misled when they're seeking truth. ...especially when they're as ridiculously hot as she is. But I digress.

Remember, Job didn't do anything to deserve the ills and temptations that befell him and neither did we. It's unfortunate Satan's and Adam's actions have made all of us (and the angels) into pawns for a big game of chess. The reward for endurance is infinite, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit