The Strangest Looking and Acting Nut Jobs You Have Ever Seen at The KH!

by Was New Boy 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

There are so many after after 52 years in the "borg".

My top two would have to be at my last hall in Tigard Oregon.

One lady slept in her pickup truck with 30 parakeets, sometimes in the KH parking lot. People tried to help her with accommodations but she like the truck better. She really dressed up for the meetings......feather boa's, big hats, she looked like May West from the 30's. She would put some of the birds in her purse and give them a bath in the lady's room............She was a nice lady and didn't stink!......as opposed to the next group.

This women was in her sixties had two boys in their 20's...........Looked like a bag lady, No teeth, ugly.....but worst......NEVER took a bath..........When they came to the meetings they parted the Red Sea........NO one would sit with in 3 rows of them!.............Her boys were both 3 clams shy of a clam bake........It is though she had sex with her bother..........But get THIS, this is the best part!

The elders told her and her boys that they couldn't go out in field service, (lucky devils) until they clean themselfs up!...............She said "screw you" and went ANYWAY. They gave her no magazines or territries.......Didn't stop her, she went to the laundromats and took the magazines other witnesses left there. We would be out in field service and a house holder would say "Some old women and 2 boys were here yesterday" AH yes. We knew she had been there ahead of us.

I'm sure she gave a FINE witness......and other people's responds to it, well......of course would mean their eternal LIFE if they didn't want to join!

WNB

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

There was a smurf at mine once.

• AnneB
    AnneB

Parrot, you must have been in a KH about 5 miles from ours because someone told me that someone told her it happened at that hall. The person who told me said the person that told her said that the smurf got up and said "I can't take any more of this!" then exited via the main aisle and main door. Evidently the congregation had a welcoming attitude and made no distinction between "strangest looking" and anyone else. What a happifying experience!

Was New: The strangest acting that I am aware of was a brother in our hall who would occassionally stop his meds. He did this during District Convention season one year and, thinking he was The Christ, walked out onto the field of a baseball stadium while the convention was in session.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit