Social Networking and Jehovah Witnesses??

by cupcakekourtney88 6 Replies latest jw friends

• cupcakekourtney88
    cupcakekourtney88

hey everyone!

How is everyone day? Ok well back in Sept I do believe it was Sept.. The Watchtowel put out saying that JWs are aloud to have a social networking site such as: Facebook, Myspace, twitter. Well this is what my Sister said. so she deleted hers and told her husband he had too.

What do yall know about this subject??? I was told I might have to deleted mine??

btw She not baptize yet for different reasons.. not sure why though there are rules she said that has to be met before getting baptize??

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Why would let you anyone tell you what you can and can't have or do...

Your an Adult... Even thou JW's love to use the Scripture...Beware of the Heart it is treacherous who can trust it (something like that it has been 11 yrs)

Trust Your Heart...

• cupcakekourtney88
    cupcakekourtney88

Thats what I told my sister why would you let a group of men tell u can't have something that not even wrong to do.

her answer: Its so you won't be tempted to do whats wrong.

my answer: you are tempted to do wrong everyday and everywhere.. its your choice to do whats wrong or right.

But I just curious why people think they have to do everything they say...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there cupcake,

I'm glad your still with us, I don't see anything wrong with those sites

we just have to be careful in the things we post, what you say or do

could cost you a job , friendship, bring on unwanted attention, and even put you in a bad

light. So we need to as with all things be careful

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, Kourtney, if Jehovah's Witnesses are:

"JWs are aloud to have a social networking site..." translation - I think - "JWs are allowed to have a social networking site..."

Then what's the problem???

• cupcakekourtney88
    cupcakekourtney88

sorry I tend to start typing fast and leave out words and such.. i meant to say aren't allowed

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL Ziddina.

What's funny is that I have ONE JW on my Facebook. I once in a while post on his status. It's clear that I'm an atheist/apostate. But I don't understand why he hasn't deleted me. We weren't really good friends back then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit