Spiritual Orphans!

by Was New Boy 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

So what kind of people are drawn to the Jehovah's Witnesses? Mostly I'd say unhappy ones! (not talking about born in ones)

I look back at my life, and say it was my unhappy mother, who infected our family.

It was a perfect religion for her. Someone who had a VERY unhappy life. (sexually abused as child) It had all the things she wanted.

1. An instant family... "brothers & sisters" and "we all LOVE you so much" she got the love bomb she never had before .{she had basicly no family}

2. She believed that people are basicily BAD! "The world" is a BAD! The air BAD, The water Is BAD, the food is poision! YEP! they believed the same things too. Satan is running the whole show....just what she thought!

3. There IS a God, and he is full of LOVE, But don't piss him off!!! Or he WILL kill you. Like he has done to millions of wayward people of the old testament-------------.WOW!!! a God that thinks just like her! Loving but hateful.

4.WE can' t be happy now. Only in the near, {far}? furture can we TRULY be happy, after God has killed all the bad people. That's why their favorite song is "Keep your eye on the prize" True happiness is ALWAYS in the furture. Yep, she hated her past life it was shit... the present one was shit too.... only in the furture...Then and only then we could/can be happy! "pie in the sky when we die" for the "Lucky ones

5. Your old friends and relatives will HATE you if you join. She hated them anyway! I will get my love from my new brothers & sisters anyway she thought!

YEP!!! This is the perfect religion for ME and my pain. So she joined and that pain of hers.... has sprend through 3 generations of people.

Then she had to spread the word and find other unhappy people!

Thanks Mom! Good job. Oh one other thing.... she needed was my pussy whipped father to go along with it. WNB

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

The "happiest people on earth", huh? I can see the same things in both of my grandmothers who converted. They were both negative, paranoid people. I think that's part of why I was never happy as a Dub, I prefer to look for the good in everything.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Many families of 20-30 people....trace the whole crazy thing back to just one person.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

my mother did the same thing.

she came from an abusive house, and when her mother committed suicide the jdubs came knocking with the good news of resurrection.

and my father put up little resistance. my mom ran the household. my father was also pussywhipped.

thankfully only 4 souls have been taken by the jdubs. unfortunally, they are my immediate family.

don't we all wish to get that phonecall one day

"we're sorry. you were right and you tried to warn us. we realize that now. please forgive the crap we put you through..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit