songs you couldnt do without on your ipod/mp3player/cell

by deservingone26 4 Replies latest jw friends

• deservingone26
    deservingone26

I know there's a lot of threads out there like this but I am currently trying to build my music library so far I have a pretty good list of songs that I can listen all the way thru but I only have like 60 songs. So I want to see other peoples songs that they could listen to over and over without getting tired of them. I want to see if there are any songs that other people really like that I might want to add on to my list. I figure this would be a good place to get a variety of different tastes of music. I am open to genres of music.

My two that I could listen to over and over again are Human nature by Michael Jackson and Simple Man by Shinedown. Those two songs I listen to all the time and never get tired of them. Great songs in my opinion! whats yours?

• four candles
    four candles

Whats an MP3 player etc?? Any way songs I can't do without either on CD or vinyl are. -

Although Simple man by Shinedown is a great version,I'd go for the original by Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Lazy by Deep Purple

Sometimes I feel like Screaming by Deep Purple

Rock Bottom and Love to Love by UFO

Anything by Francis Dunnery but especially the Fearless album,just superb.

Hurt by Johnny Cash.

A Better Man by Thunder

Going to California by Led Zeppelin

The Bluest Blues by Alvin Lee.....which has just the best guitar solo ever in it!!

Most Pink Floyd

Most Genesis

Celebration by PFM

And many more!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I just drag onto it whatever I feel like on the day.

Today it was The Boosh

• talesin
  • Lieu
    Lieu
    I have 1600 from iTunes store alone. Love them all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit