I kicked the Borg out!

by target 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• target
    target

Sometimes our recovery depends a lot on how we percieve the events that took place. Over the years i felt like the victim so many times and until I couldn't take it anymore and I "left".
    I suddenly realized that I didn't go anywhere. I am still here. My life is still here. It is the Borg that is gone from my life because I KICKED IT OUT! I am the one with the power, not them. I had this whole mental fantasy where I told the elders they are all a bunch of bastards and they can get the hell out of my life. I AM KICKING THEM OUT! I wish I had thought about the whole thing this way before. It makes me feel really great.

Target
    PS. In a fantasy you can slap them upside the head.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Target,

Looks like you learned to be the pigeon. Congratulations!

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • Billygoat
    Billygoat

target,

In my many years of therapy, I've done that type of mental imagery. I've "talked" to my parents about how much pain they've caused me and it truly is very healing. It is still a struggle (after 11 years of being out) that I forget how much control I have in my life. It is my feelings, my decisions, and my actions. NOT theirs. It is very freeing really once I remember that. Hope your healing continues.

Love,
    Andi

• avengers
    avengers

Alive and kicking

Way to go!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Avengers.
    Bring back the SHARK, RIGHT NOW!!
    You cant do this to me brother.

Target. According to the theory, you are supposed to feel, smell,and see details of the visualization/imagined episode. Even if you have to imagine them or make them up. Doesnt matter. This increases the effects .

• patio34
    patio34

Target,

That is such a good point. It is us who have left the borg, not the other way around. We are certainly not helpless--we're the ones who had the power to make a decision.

Thanks for the perspective.

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Don't the words ring true either way?
    "Get out from among them/"
    or
    "Cast those out that prove to be false teachers."

Works for me. *grins*
    Norval

• Zagor Almanah
    Zagor Almanah

Here is one example how they twist God's Word and replace it with their own

2 Thousands of years ago, God’s people also held holy conventions. We will review some Scriptural precedents for modern-day conventions, note similarities between ancient and modern features of such gatherings,

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20120915/gatherings-of-gods-people/

With other words they openly admit that they are replacing God's holy conventions with their own, called '' modern day one'' This organization is EVIL to its very core. They do everything opposite, than what it says in the Bible.

• Benjie
    Benjie

Target, that's very good thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit