Why I lost my faith in the bible.

by cyberjesus 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

When I realized the NWT was "corrupted" by the egocentric mistranslation of the idiotic figure of "Frederick W. Franz" and his slaves.. whom I blindly trusted due to the indoctrination of my parents. I questioned who others might have deceived me as well. How can I trust the other translations of the bible, its authenticity and its reliability since ALL my beliefs were based on that book.

So I read, researched, considered, compared and reason the evidence available, many books... TOday I just discovered a documentary from PBS that summarizes pretty well why I came to my position regarding the Bible.

I hope you enjoy it...or you suffer as much as I did when I realized it. (growing pain)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c&NR=1

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Marking to watch later.

Thank you, Jesus!

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

I can understand why many might lose faith in god or become angry with him.

But for some of us, the expeience is wonderful. Those of the "elect" who are sealed into the kingdom get to enjoy the actions of holy spirit, see the "sign of the son of man" or in my case, actually get to meet and speak with God. Keep in mind 1/3 of the angels who know very well there is a god, still decided not to worship him.

The elect get advanced direct knowledge of God. The world at-large will get to know the existence of God at Armageddon.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

1. How'd you get elected?
    2. Does the wonderful "expeience" involve probing of any sort?
    3. Can you ask God where my car keys are next time you speak with him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit